Welcome!



Hello, I'm
Matthew Romo (1660) from Group 2. The other embers of my group are Harry Kettenis (0390), Josh Stevenson (0796) and Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331).

Hopefully navigation should not be an issue on my blog; 'labels' on the right hand side near the top will direct you to groups of posts from specific areas. Research and Planning, Production, and Evaluation work should all be available to see under their respective A2 labels. The other labels will direct you to work from my AS level and preliminary activities for A2.

Also, by clicking on the "Latymer Music Video Blog" link above the labels, you can go back to Latymer's main music video blog where all other blogs from my class can be accessed.

Finally, I hope you enjoy observing and assessing my work as much as I did creating it.


Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover
Our Digipak Cover

Our Website

Our Website (Text)

Our Website - Click on the branding above to enter

Our Music Video

Our Music Video (Text)

Our Music Video

Monday 17 November 2014

Studio Schedule


Since the school assures maximum use of the studio, we had to plan and arrange times to book it around 2 weeks in advance to avoid clashing with existing plans by the school to use it outside media studies. This was aided by the department in order to make sure every group had sufficient slots to use the studio - this includes within school time (media lessons and free periods) and some weekend slots. Here is the very rigid schedule we used as a yeargroup, with our slots (group 2's) highlighted in yellow.





No comments:

Post a Comment